11.1.13

FRESH YEAR, FRESH START

I've kind of put the whole blog-thing on a very high shelf very far away for a long time now, and it kind of de-railed. For a couple of weeks now I have been thinking about starting things up again, and I realize that I have enough spare-time to do that right now. 

So in the following time I'nm gonna completely re-do the blog, new design, new atmosphere, new shit. I'm a person who has a need to express myself, and I might be a bit of an exhibitionist, so this will be a great way to deal with that. I hope I'll keep you old readers whom i Treasure so much, + gain a whole lot of new ones! 


I've got so many fun and exciting ideas now, and I'm super-excited to get to put these out to life! So just stayed tuned for great things to happen!


-Secretkeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment